Mr. Haggerty’s recent work includes representing:
- Help/Systems, Inc. in its $217 million take-private of GLOBALScape, Inc.
- TIER REIT, Inc. in its merger with Cousins Properties, valued at $7.8 billion
- DCT Industrial Trust in its $8.4 billion sale to Prologis
- EPR Properties in its $830 million acquisition of CNL Lifestyles, Inc.
- Rockwood in its $620.8 million interest sale of Mill Creek Residential Trust
- Essex Property Trust in its $15.4 billion acquisition of BRE Properties, Inc.
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc. in its $16 billion joint acquisition of Archstone Communities from Lehman Brothers
- athenahealth, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Epocrates, Inc.
- The special committee of CreXus Investment Corp. in connection with a review of strategic alternatives and its $1 billion sale to Annaly Capital Management
- Sonesta International Hotels Corporation in connection with its acquisition by Hospitality Properties Trust
Mr. Haggerty is a member of the Boston, Massachusetts and American Bar Associations. He is an adjunct professor at Columbia University, where he teaches a course on real estate M&A.