Mr. Kock advised, inter alia, the following clients:
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG (pbb) with a term loan to partially refinance the debt of OFFICEFIRST, a subsidiary of IVG Immobilien AG
- NATIXIS Pfandbriefbank AG as financing counsel in connection with its acquisition of a residential portfolio located mainly in Berlin, Germany from an investment company in Luxembourg
- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail centers with 52,500 square meters of rental space in the aggregate
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition and financing of grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany
- HSH Nordbank AG on financing of the acquisition and subsequent repositioning of a commercial property by a joint venture
- Hypothekenbank Frankfurt (formerly Eurohypo) on the disposal of their entire remaining German non-core loan book to Oaktree*
- Cerberus in the multilayered refinancing of the Blue-property portfolio arranged by Citi Bank*
- Castelake in the financing of their acquisition of the Kontor-property portfolio with HSH Nordbank*
- Société Générale in their re-financing of a German wide portfolio of care homes*
Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Kock was a partner in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst, where he led its German international finance department for eight years. Previously, he practiced at Clifford Chance.