Mr. Lacy’s recent representative experience includes:
- Waste Management in its proposed acquisition of Advanced Disposal*
- Waystar in its acquisition of eSolutions, a leading provider of healthcare revenue cycle and Medicare analytics*
- Gardner Denver in its acquisition of Ingersoll-Rand’s industrials business*
- BMW Group and Daimler AG in FTC clearance of their joint venture in mobility services*
- HCA in its defeat of plaintiffs’ motion for class certification and ultimate resolution of an antitrust suit involving the wages paid to hospital nurses*
- MassMutual in its sale of Oppenheimer Funds to Invesco*
- Oaktree Capital in its sale of a majority interest to Brookfield Asset Management*
- Maple Leaf Foods in its acquisition of Field Roast Grain Meat Company*
- Avianca in its joint venture with United Airlines*
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc in its acquisition of the Industria de Turbo Propulsores SA, a leading aerospace component manufacturer*
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd., in the FTC approval of its merger with Taiwanese competitor Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc.*
- Holcim in obtaining FTC clearance of its merger with Lafarge*
- Office Depot in its proposed merger with Staples*
- Priceline.com and Booking.com in obtaining dismissal of antitrust class action claims involving the online travel industry*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Lacy was a partner at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett where he helped found the firm’s Washington, D.C. office.
While in law school, Mr. Lacy served as Managing Editor of the Journal on Law and Policy in International Business.