- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals in its spin-out of Regency Pharmaceuticals and sale to Celgene Corporation
- Yumanity Therapeutics in its $45 million Series A financing
- Dimension Therapeutics in its $72 million initial public offering
- Allena Pharmaceuticals in its $53 million Series C financing
- Celyad S.A. in its 2015 U.S. initial public offering
Catherine Magazu is an associate in the firm’s Life Sciences group. She joined Goodwin in 2014.
Ms. Magazu represents public and private companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. She advises clients in a variety of corporate matters, including start-up and formation matters, venture capital financings, initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and other general corporate matters.
While attending law school, Ms. Magazu was a member of the American Journal for Law & Medicine and received the Dean’s Award in Professional Responsibility.
Boston University School of Law
(magna cum laude; G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar)