Some of Mr. Ranjan’s recent work includes advising:
- A91 Partners in the formation of their inaugural growth capital fund
- Convergent Finance in the formation of their inaugural buyout fund
- DSG Consumer Partners in the final closing of its third India and South East Asia-focused investment fund DSG Consumer Partners III
- Nexus Ventures on the formation of Nexus Ventures V
- Saama Capital on the formation of Saama Capital IV
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Ranjan was working with Kirkland & Ellis, Hong Kong in their Private Funds Practice. He was also previously an associate at Davis Polk Wardwell, Hong Kong.