Adnan is an associate in the Real Estate Industry group at Goodwin specialising in corporate real estate matters, including the establishment, ongoing management and winding up of real estate joint ventures, funds, co-investments and clubs as well as structured acquisitions and disposals of real estate and real estate intensive businesses.
Mr. Bhaiji’s recent experience includes advising:
- Frogmore Real Estate Partners IV, L.P. on the acquisition of a corporate structure owning the Hilton London Olympia from a subsidiary of Singapore listed Hotel Properties Limited, for a consideration of £130 million.
- Clarion Partners Europe on the €882 million corporate sale of a pan-European portfolio of 31 logistics assets to Dream Industrial REIT.
- Generation Partners on its entry into a programmatic joint venture with a fund managed by Ares Management for the acquisition and operation of purpose-built student accommodation properties in the UK.
- Medical Properties Trust Inc. on its acquisition of a £800 million portfolio of select behavioural health facilities, and their concurrent leaseback, from the leading UK behavioural health provider, The Priory Group.
- Kennedy Wilson on its $1 billion programmatic joint venture with GIC targeting the acquisition of logistics real estate in the UK, Ireland and Spain.
- M7 Real Estate on the formation of the M7 Box+ II Fund, which is targeting investments in UK retail warehouses.
- Partners Group on its joint venture with REINO Partners for the acquisition and management of a €200 million portfolio of 11 class-A office properties in Poland.
- Frogmore’s FREP IV fund on its acquisition of a 18.7% stake in UK residential real estate developer, Galliard Group together with indirect interests in three Galliard Group development projects.
- BentallGreenOak on its appointment as manager of the c.£1 billion West End of London Property Unit Trust (“WELPUT”) and the subsequent conversion of WELPUT from an open-ended fund to a closed-ended fund.
- Clarion Partners Europe (formerly Gramercy Europe) on the formation of Gramercy Property Europe IV SCA SICAV-RAIF, the fourth fund in its series of pan-European logistics real estate.
- The then owners of Clarion Partners Europe (formerly Gramercy Europe), a pan-European logistics real estate investment management business on the sale of a majority stake in the business to Clarion Partners LLC.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Bhaiji was an associate in Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP's Investment Management team. He has also spent six months on secondment at PGIM Real Estate, a multi-platform real estate fund manager.
Legal Practice Course2013
The University of Law London
Bachelor of Laws2012
University College London
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales