Goodwin, a leading Global 50 law firm, announced today that Best Lawyers has recognized five Paris Private Equity partners in their France 2018 edition. The distinction, based on peer review, is an annual ranking designed to capture the opinion of leading lawyers about the talent and professionalism of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas.
The following five partners were ranked in multiple categories this year:
- Maxence Bloch (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Private Equity)
- Christophe Digoy (Corporate Law and Private Equity)
- Arnaud Fromion (Banking Law, Investment, Leveraged Buyouts, Finance Law, Private Equity and Corporate Law)
- Jérôme Jouhanneaud (Private Equity and Corporate Law)
- Thomas Maitrejean (Private Equity and Corporate Law)