Ms. Pan’s experience includes representation of:
- SpeedCast (ASX:SDA) in its $135 million acquisition of Globecomm, a leading provider of remote communications and multi-network infrastructure in over 100 countries.
- Mecaplast Group, a portfolio company of Equistone Partners Europe, in its acquisition of Key Plastics Corporation, a maker of automotive components.
- Boyd Corporation in its acquisition of the Asian and European die-cut businesses of Brady Corporation and the SOLIMIDE foam business of Evonik AG.*
- Snow Phipps in the sale of its portfolio company Boyd Corporation to Genstar Capital.*
- AlphaCredit in its acquisition of Grupo Finmart, a provider of Mexican payroll loans, from EZCORP (NASDAQ: EZPW).
- Insight Venture Partners in the sale of its portfolio company Privalia, a European and Latin American online retailer, to Ventee-Privee.
- Webster Capital and its affiliates in a number of acquisitions, including the acquisition by its portfolio company PharmaLogic, a radiopharmaceutical and Mobile PET/CT operations company, of IsoLogic.
- Great Hill Partners in its acquisition of PartsSource, a leading provider of medical parts and supplies procurement solutions for hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician offices.
- Matrix Medical Network in its acquisition of HealthFair, a leading provider of health assessment and diagnostic testing.
- Ernest Health, a provider of rehabilitation or long-term acute care facilities, in its sale to One Equity Partners and Vibra Healthcare.
- MTS Health Investors in the sale of its portfolio company HealthHelp Holdings, a radiology benefit management company, to WNS (Holdings) Limited.
- Primus Capital Partners in its major growth investment in BizLibrary, an online learning solutions provider, and the sale of its portfolio company CardinalCommerce, a mobile commerce and payment solutions company, to Visa (NYSE: V).
- automotiveMastermind in its $430 million sale to IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO).
- Logicworks, a cloud managed services company, in connection with its sale to Pamplona Capital Management.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of Vivint Inc., Vivint Solar, Inc. and 2GIG Technologies, Inc. for an excess of $2 billion.*
- Cogeco Cable Inc. in its $1.36 billion acquisition of Atlantic Broadband.*
- Ipreo in connection with its China joint venture with Hundsun Technologies.
PIPES, Growth Equity and Other Investments
- FountainVest Partners in its investment in 360 Finance (NASDAQ: QFIN), a leading digital consumer finance platform, and in Maoyan Entertainment (HKEX: 1896), a leading platform providing innovative internet empowered entertainment services.
- Hillhouse Capital and affiliates in more than 50 matters. Certain publicly disclosed matters include investments in Antiva Biosciences, Arcus Biosciences, Beam Therapeutics, Gossamer Bio, Grail, Hippo Analytics, Huya, Omniome, Solid Gold, Stone Brewing, Trumid and Vets First Choice.
- DST Global and affiliates in more than 20 matters. Certain publicly disclosed matters include investments in Brex, DoorDash, Kuaishou and StockX.
- Lead Edge Capital in a number of matters. Certain publicly disclosed matters include its investment in Arrive Logistics and its sale of ClearScore.
- Palm Drive Capital in a number of matters. Certain publicly disclosed matters include its investment in BigOne Lab.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.