Mr. Ingram’s recent experience includes:
- Advised initial purchasers J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and SVB Leerink LLC on MannKind Corporation’s (a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapeutic products for chronic conditions) Rule 144A offering of $230 million 2.50% Convertible Senior Notes Offering.
- Advised Kingswood Capital Management, LP, a private investment firm primarily focused on investing in businesses in transition, in connection with its acquisition of Cost Plus World Market from Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
- Advised Collective Medical Technologies, a real-time care collaboration network used by payors and healthcare organizations to improve patient outcomes, in connection with its sale to PointClickCare Corp. for approximately $600 million.
- Served as day-to-day fraud and abuse counsel to a major medical device manufacturer, including analyzing customer agreements, providing Anti-kickback Statute advice, preparing policies and procedures, and assisting with internal training.*
- Conducted regulatory due diligence review for life science transactions and advised clients on fraud and abuse, HIPAA, compliance, healthcare licensure and other healthcare regulatory issues.*
- Serving as a lead outside counsel to The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people, where he assists in negotiating service agreements, data privacy and security, healthcare regulatory issues, and employment law.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Ingram is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.