Ms. Michel’s recent experience include advising:
- Latour Capital Management on the fundraising of its third generation of funds for a total amount of more than 1 billion euros.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the fundraising of Antin Infrastructure Partners IV, with a total commitment of €6.5 billion.
- Artemid on the first closing of its third fund, Artemid Senior Loan III, with a total commitment of €400 million.
- EMZ Partners on the fundraising of EMZ 9, with a total commitment of €1.043 billion.
- Rothschild & Co on the fundraising of Five Arrows Principal Investments III (FAPI III), with a total commitment of €1.25 billion.
- Chequers Capital on the fundraising of Chequers Capital XVII, with a total commitment of €1.1 billion.
- Sagard on the fundraising of Sagard 3, with a total commitment of €800 million.
- Eurazeo on the fundraising of a co-investment fund Eurazeo Capital II, with a total commitment of €500 million.
- L Catterton Europe on the fundraising of its fourth Europe-focused fund, L Catterton Europe IV.
- Groupe Artemis on the fundraising of Red River West.
- Jolt Capital on the fundraising of its third fund, Jolt Capital III, with a total commitment of €83 million.
- Seventure Partners on the closing of AVF FPCI (AVF), a fund dedicated to Innovative Animal Health and Nutrition.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2017, Ms. Michel was a senior associate at King & Wood Mallesons (formerly SJ Berwin).