Six Goodwin partners were named to Benchmark Litigation’s 40 & Under Hot List 2020. The annual ranking recognizes the best and brightest law firm partners under 40 in the United States and Canada who stand out due to their high-stakes wins, precedent setting matters and positioning for future success. The results reflect the breadth and strength of the firm’s Appellate, Financial Restructuring, Products Litigation and Counseling and White Collar Defense practices.
The following Goodwin lawyers were selected for inclusion in their respective practice areas:
- Brian Burgess (Appellate)
- Greg Fox (Banking and Financial Services / Securities)
- Nilda Isidro (Consumer Protection / Food and Beverage / Product Liability and Recall)
- Anne Railton (White Collar Crime)
- Meghan Spillane (White Collar Crime)
- Howard Steel (Bankruptcy / Commercial and Transactions / Insolvency)
Benchmark Litigation is the definitive guide to the world’s leading litigation firms and lawyers. The law firm and lawyer rankings are based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.