Goodwin Procter, a leading Am Law 50 and Global 50 law firm, announced today that 23 attorneys have been elected to the firm’s partnership, effective Oct. 1.
“We are proud to recognize this newest generation of partners who have shown outstanding legal skills, market savvy and unrivaled collaboration among their peers,” said David Hashmall, chairman of Goodwin Procter. “We are delighted to welcome them to the partnership as we continue to deliver exceptional results for our clients.”
The newly elected partners are:
- Gregory T. Barclay (Private Investment Funds; London) advises on the formation of, and investment in, European and international private funds, including private equity, venture capital, mezzanine/debt, infrastructure and real estate funds, and other investment vehicles.
- James L. Donohue (Real Estate Capital Markets; Boston) advises on the structuring, formation and ongoing management of a variety of private investment funds, including real estate funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds, and their management companies.
- Ian D. Engstrand (Technology & Life Sciences; Boston) advises clients on matters including company formations, seed, venture and growth equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions and compliance, and corporate governance, as well as the venture capital, private equity and investment banks that focus on these companies.
- Mandee R. Gruen (Real Estate Capital Markets; New York) represents U.S. and international private investment funds, including real estate, private equity, infrastructure, debt and hedge funds, and their management companies in all aspects of their formation and ongoing operations.
- An-Yen E. Hu (Technology & Life Sciences; Silicon Valley) advises clients on general corporate matters for both private and public companies, securities laws, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, SEC compliance and corporate governance.
- Daniel A. Lang (Technology & Life Sciences; New York) advises a range of public and private companies on a wide variety of matters, including company formations, seed, venture and growth equity financings, M&A transactions, capital markets transactions and compliance, and corporate governance.
- David M. Patton (Tax; Boston) advises on tax aspects and structuring of private equity transactions, real estate and real estate related transactions, private investment funds, mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions.
- David H. Roberts (Real Estate Capital Markets; Boston) represents public and private companies, including publicly traded REITs, non-publicly traded REITs and underwriters in transactions such as IPOs, follow-on and shelf offerings and 144A offerings of equity and debt securities.
- Joseph P. Rockers (Business Litigation; Boston) represents clients in complex commercial litigation in the trial courts and in arbitration. He also practices before federal and state appellate courts with regard to a broad array of commercial issues.
- Adam Slutsky (Securities Litigation & White Collar Defense; Boston) advises clients on securities and complex commercial litigation as well as shareholder disputes and disputes arising from corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Jared Spitalnick (Private Equity; New York) advises private equity funds and their portfolio companies in large scale and middle-market transactions, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures and growth equity investments.
- Laura A. Stoll (Consumer Financial Services Litigation; Los Angeles) focuses on complex commercial litigation matters, with particular emphasis on financial services litigation and class action defense.
- Jordan D. Weiss (Business Litigation; New York) concentrates on complex commercial litigation, partnership disputes, acquisition disputes and pharmaceutical antitrust litigation. He also has represents clients in intellectual property and product liability disputes.
- Calvin E. Wingfield, Jr. (IP Litigation; New York) advises on a broad range of intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark litigation, patent enforcement, and intellectual property counseling.
Goodwin Procter LLP is a leading Am Law 50 and Global 50 law firm, with offices across the United States and in Europe and Asia. Excelling at complex transactional work and high-stakes litigation, the firm combines in-depth legal knowledge with practical business experience to help clients maximize opportunities and manage risk. With more than 850 lawyers, Goodwin offers innovative counsel and delivers results through a client-centric and collaborative approach. The firm focuses on matters involving financial institutions, intellectual property, private equity, real estate capital markets, securities litigation/white collar defense, and technology/life sciences. Information may be found at www.goodwinprocter.com. Follow us on Twitter @goodwinprocter.