Ziegenfelder, a manufacturer of frozen treats and the Budget Saver brand, is the nation’s largest producer of Twin Pops and a market leader in water ice products.
The Armstrong Group is a family owned and operated collection of diverse companies. The Armstrong Group was selected for the acquisition because they closely mirror the business philosophy and culture of The Ziegenfelder Company. The acquisition expands and strengthens the Armstrong Group portfolio, adding to operating companies that include interests in broadband, video, telephone, security, real estate, electronic manufacturing, HVAC, and now, frozen treat manufacturing.
The Goodwin team was led by the following attorneys:
- Corporate: Stuart Cable, Joshua Ratner, Jeff Koh, Courtney Schrenko, and Max Cardin
- FDA & Products Liability: Joanne Gray
- Tax: Todd Pollock and Misha Goodwin
- ERISA & Executive Compensation: Sarah Bock and Andre Amorim
- Employment: Eric Roth
- Real Estate: Brenna Moorhead and Ben Tschann
- Environmental: Nathan Brodeur
- Antitrust: Simone Waterbury and Brady Cummins
- Products Liability: Jonathan Price
- IP: Steve Argentieri
- Debt: Bruce Rader
Bigelow served as financial advisor to Ziegenfelder.