Human Care Systems is a company focused on helping patients adhere to and benefit from pharmaceutical and biotechnology products. Its flagship offering is Resilix®, a proprietary technology platform that delivers a personalized treatment experience for patients.
CareMetx is a leading technology-enabled hub services company focused on improving patient access to specialty medications.
The acquisition will enable CareMetx to support the entire patient journey- from initiation to adherence- by adding services that address treatment barriers for specialty therapies.
The Goodwin team was led by:
- Corporate: John LeClaire, Jeff Koh, and Adele Marchant
- Tax: Steve Clemens
- ERISA & Executive Compensation: Alexandra Denniston, Andre Amorim, and Zoe Li
- Employment: Timothy Holahan and Patrick Maher
- FDA: Sarah Wicks
- Data, Privacy, & Cybersecurity: Boris Segalis and Jonathan Louis Newmark
- Intellectual Property: Joel Lehrer
- Insurance: Ai Tajima
With invaluable assistance from Sarah Mackin.