Goodwin’s Israel Practice provides solutions and produces results for companies doing business in Israel, as well as companies interested in investment opportunities in the region, by leveraging the experience of lawyers working across practices areas and office locations.
We understand the Israeli legal structure, culture and business environment, and many lawyers in our practice are proficient in Hebrew. Our practice includes representing companies, investors and investment banks in a variety of areas, including private equity, venture capital, a wide range of intellectual property matters and complex commercial litigation. From start-up financing and corporate partnering to public offerings and mergers, we help technology and life sciences clients find the strategic paths that foster growth.
We have a long-standing commitment to the Israel business community and have sponsored numerous conferences and seminars, in addition to hosting our own meetings and networking events for clients and friends of the firm. Our multidisciplinary team includes lawyers from our Technology, Life Sciences, Private Equity, M&A/Corporate Governance, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities and Shareholder Litigation, Specialty Litigation and Real Estate Capital Markets practices, which lends itself to collaboration across disciplines and practical, strategic counsel for our clients.
- 2019 Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2019 Corporate Firm of the Year (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2019 Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year -Helsinn Healthcare v. Teva Pharmaceuticals (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2019 Financial & Corporate Impact Deal of the Year - Roche acquisition of Spark Therapeutics (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2019 Corporate Attorney of the Year – Stuart Cable (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2019 Intellectual Property Practice Group of the Year (Law360)
- #2 law firm for private equity buyouts + exits in the U.S. in 2019 (Mergermarket)
- Top 4 law firm for global private equity buyouts + exits in 2019 (Mergermarket)
- Top 4 law firm for US M+A deals in 2019 (Mergermarket)
- Top 6 law firm for Global M+A deals in 2019 (Mergermarket)
- Top 2 law firm for announced and completed US M+A deals in 2019 (Refinitiv)
- Top 3 law firm for announced and completed Global M+A deals in 2019 (Refinitiv)
- Private equity and venture capital financing
- Private equity and venture capital fund formation
- M&A Transactions
- IPOs and other exits
- IP counseling, prosecution, licensing and litigation
Learn More About Our Israel Practice.