Goodwin’s Israel Practice provides solutions and produces results for companies doing business in Israel, as well as internationally-based investors in Israeli companies, by leveraging the experience of attorneys working across practices areas and office locations.
Our attorneys have significant experience working with Israeli businesses as well as with investors in Israeli companies. We understand the Israeli legal structure, culture and business environment, and many attorneys in our practice are proficient in Hebrew. Our practice includes representing companies, investors and investment banks in a variety of areas, including private equity, venture capital, a wide range of intellectual property matters and complex commercial litigation. From start-up financing and corporate partnering to public offerings and mergers, we help technology and life sciences clients find the strategic paths that foster growth.
We have a long-standing commitment to the Israel business community and have sponsored numerous conferences and seminars, in addition to hosting our own meetings and networking events for clients and friends of the firm.
Our multidisciplinary team includes attorneys from our Technology, Life Sciences, Private Equity, M&A/Corporate Governance, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities and Shareholder Litigation, Specialty Litigation, and Real Estate Capital Markets practices, which lends itself to collaboration across disciplines and practical, strategic counsel for our clients.
- #2 law firm for private equity buyouts + exits in the U.S. in 2017 (Mergermarket)
- Top 3 law firm for global private equity buyouts + exits in 2017 (Mergermarket)
- Top 10 law firm for M+A deals, by value, in Africa & Middle East in 2017 (Mergermarket)
- Top 6 law firm for global M+A deals in 2017 (Mergermarket)
- Top 7 law firm for global venture capital financings in 2017 (Pitchbook)
- Top 6 law firm for venture capital financing in the U.S. in 2017 (Pitchbook)
- Top 5 law firm for global M+A deals in 2017 (Thomson Reuters)
- Top 5 law firm for M+A deeals in the U.S. in 2017 (Mergermarket)
- Top 3 law firm for M+A deals in the U.S. in 2017 (Thomson Reuters)
- 2017 Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year (LMG Life Sciences)
- Life Sciences Group of the Year 2016 + 2017 (Law360)
- Top 3 law firm for issuer representation in IPOs across all industries for 2015 - 2017 (IPO Vital Signs)
- Intellectual Property Practice Group of the Year 2014 - 2017 (Law360)
- Biotechnology Law Firm of the Year (2013-2015 and 2017-2018) (U.S News – Best Lawyers)
- Private equity and venture capital financing
- Private equity and venture capital fund formation
- M&A Transactions
- IPOs and other exits
- IP counseling, prosecution, licensing and litigation
Learn More About Our Israel Practice.