Goodwin’s Israel practice provides solutions and produces results for companies doing business in Israel, as well as US-based companies interested in investment opportunities by leveraging the experience of attorneys working across practices areas and office locations.
Our attorneys have significant experience working with Israeli businesses as well as with investors in Israeli companies. We understand the Israeli legal structure, culture and business environment, and many attorneys in our practice are proficient in Hebrew. Our practice includes representing companies, investors and investment banks in a variety of areas, including private equity, venture capital, a wide range of intellectual property matters and complex commercial litigation. From start-up financing and corporate partnering to public offerings and mergers, we help technology and life sciences clients find the strategic paths that foster growth.
We have a long-standing commitment to the Israel business community and have sponsored numerous conferences and seminars, in addition to hosting our own meetings and networking events for clients and friends of the firm.
Our multidisciplinary team includes attorneys from our Technology, Life Sciences, Private Equity, M&A/Corporate Governance, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities and Shareholder Litigation, Specialty Litigation, and Real Estate Capital Markets practices, which lends itself to collaboration across disciplines and practical, strategic counsel for our clients.
- #1 in Africa & Middle East by deal value in the first quarter of 2015 (Mergermarket)
- #1 law firm for VC-backed IPO and M&A exits for three years in a row (Pitchbook)
- #1 law firm for issuer representation in IPOs across all industries in 2015 (IPO Vital Signs)
- Top 5 law firm for venture capital financings in 2015 (Pitchbook)
- Top 5 law firm for M+A deals in the U.S. in 2015 (Thomson Reuters)
- Top 5 law firm for issuer equity offerings in 2015 (Bloomberg)
- 2016 and 2015 Hatch-Waxman Team of the Year (LMG Life Sciences)
- 2015 and 2014 Intellectual Property Practice Group of the Year (Law360)
- Private equity and venture capital financing
- Private equity and venture capital fund formation
- M&A Transactions
- IPOs and other exits
- IP counseling, prosecution, licensing and litigation
Learn More About Our Israel Practice.